Starting at $1449.99 with a 20" bar and chain. Additional sizes available.
Experience the robustness of the new Husqvarna 90cc petrol chainsaw range! Husqvarna 592 XP is developed for professional forestry and tree care workers who demand the best in heavy-duty performance, reliable operation, and well-balanced maneuverability. Featuring AutoTune 3.0, this chainsaw starts easily and runs optimally in all conditions. The powerful X-Torq engine combined with the X-Cut C85/C83 chains delivers best in class cutting capacity and power-to-weight.
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment) 16.3 Ibs / 7.4 kg
- Handle type Standard
- Product size height 13 in
- Product size width 10 in
- Cylinder displacement 5.66 cu.inch / 92.7 ccm
- Power output 7.6 hp / 5.6 kw
- Power/fuel type Gasoline
- Spark plug NGK CMR6H
- Recommended bar length, max 36 in / 90cm
- Recommended bar length, min 18 in / 45 cm
- Lubricant type Husqvarna 2 stroke or equiv, at 50:1
- Oil tank volume 0.89 US pint / 0.42 L
Sound and Noise
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 119 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured 118 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 112 dB(A)
Style and sizes
- Pitch 3/8"