Husqvarna 565 Chainsaw
Starting at $899.95 with a 20" bar and chain.
Promising next-generation cutting performance, the Husqvarna 565 lets you work faster and more efficiently with longer guide bars. Excellent cooling capacity and state-of-the art filtration empower you to tackle the most demanding tasks. Equipped with revamped AutoTune™ and Air Injection™ and offering low vibrations, the 565 is a powerful yet ergonomically designed chainsaw for fast, safe work.
- Better manoeuvrability gives full control: The front handle bar position is close to the center of gravity, giving you better cutting control.
- Better chip ejection avoids clogging: The clutch cover is designed to optimise rapid, safe saw chip ejection. Prevents clogging, even when cutting long fibre wood.
- 10 times quicker air/fuel mix adjustment: AutoTune™ ensures a correctly tuned engine setting and optimised engine performance in all conditions.
- Air Injection filters 98% of incoming dust: Give you full working days with maintained performance and less wear on the engine.
- Low vibrations: Husqvarna's anti vibration system efficiently separates your hands from the vibrations generated by the engine and the cutting equipment. This is to protect your body but also to reduce the fatigue in your arms and hands and in the end of the day contribute to make your workday more productive.
- Soft cut-out system: The innovative system for engine control is designed for providing a long engine life. The system monitors the engine and assures that the engine always is protected from over-revving.
- Flip up tank caps: Easy to open and secure firmly, even when wearing thick winter gloves.
- Visible fuel level : Transparent fuel indicator makes it easy to check fuel level.
- Felling sight to last a lifetime: Perfect sight is critical when felling - so we made one that will outlast the chainsaw itself.