Husqvarna 525DEPS Dielectric Pole Saw with 12"Bar & Chain(MAD SAW)
Designed for professionals, the Husqvarna 525DEPS Dielectric Pole Saw (MAD SAW) with 2 detachable shaft extensions offers our longest reach, with excellent ergonomics and superior balance to help you achieve high-end results with minimum effort. The 2 lengths gives the operator a 9 foot or 12.5 foot toolless switch-out option which reduces time spent otherwise climbing aloft. Easy to maneuver, its X-TorqR engine ensures rapid acceleration and high torque with low emissions and low fuel consumption. The purposefully desgned dielectric midsection can quickly disconnect from the cutting head and powerhead giving the operator the option to safetly store the tool in many areas of the tree care truck or utility vehicle.
OSHA Standard 1910.269 complaint and individually tested.
- Dielectric mid section - Enhanced safety, non-conductive lightweight fiberglass
- Toolless pole extensions - detachable 9 & 12.5 foot sections provide maximum reach and easy storage, replacement and tranport
- Low Vib - Rubber grip and internal vibration isolation for comfort and extended use
- Throttle guard - Protects operators hands and prevents unintended throttle press
- Tether point, harness hook & rubber barrier - provides options for use and comfort
- Chain lubrication - Adjustable, automatic chain lubrication (for use with Husavarna Dielectric Bar & Chain Oil - HVA 599 72 72 01)
- 525 X-Torq Powerhead - trusted 25.4cc 2-stroke engine provides 1.36HP
- Unique storage bag - Safely store dielectric section, extra shafts, tools and manual