Product # 970528602
Husqvarna ST 224 has been developed for homeowners who need a high-performing snow thrower to clear snow from large driveways to pathways. It works regardless of surface type thanks to the adjustable skid shoes. Husqvarna ST 224 has been designed for use in all snow conditions; 6-18 inches. It has an efficient two-stage system with high throwing capacity. The unit has industry exclusive 4-position height adjustable handles for optimal comfort. Friction-disc transmission and power steering ensure extra smooth operation. Features LED headlight and electric starter making the ST 224 one of the best snow blowers around for tackling the winter weather.
- TWO-STAGE SYSTEM: Snow is fed into the housing by an auger and then discharged through the chute by an impeller.
- LED HEADLIGHT/S: LED headlight/s for easy operation when it's dark.
- POWER STEERING: Convenient trigger control power steering allows superior maneuverability in adverse conditions.
- HANDLE HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT: Adjustable handle height for improved ergonomics.
- FRICTION DISC TRANSMISSION: For easy speed changes depending on snow conditions.
- RIBBON AUGER: The ribbon auger mixes air into the snow, which makes the snow easy to handle and thereby ensures efficient clearing.
- ELECTRIC STARTER: Connect to a power outlet and start the engine by pressing a button. Our starter system ensures that you'll never have to worry about a dead battery.
- OVERSIZED HEAVY TREAD TIRES: Better traction is achieved with 16" x 6.5" deep tread tires.
- X-TRAC, HEAVY-TREAD TIRES: X-trac, heavy-tread tires for extra good traction.
- PLASTIC SKID SHOES: For merciful treatment of delicate grounds. The skid shoes are reversible for long lifetime.
- ADJUSTABLE SKID SHOES: Makes it possible to adjust the space between the auger housing and the ground in order to protect the ground/surface.
- ROBUST AUGER HOUSING: For sturdy operation, efficient clearing and long product lifetime.
- ALUMINIUM AUGER GEARBOX: Durable auger gearbox with 5-year warranty.
- HIGH SPEED IMPELLER: Gives extra long snow throwing distance.
- REMOTE CHUTE ROTATOR: Fast and easy change of the chute direction with a lever on the panel.
- REMOTE CHUTE DEFLECTOR: Control the vertical throwing direction with a lever on the panel.
- INTERLOCK HANDLE: For single hand control and easy operation.
- CLEARING STICK: If the chute clogs, it is easy to clear it with the clearing stick.
- QUIET MUFFLER: For user comfort.
- THROTTLE CONTROL: Makes it possible to idle down the engine when not clearing.
- PREMIUM CONTROL CABLES: Durable cables for long lifetime, with improved resistance to cold weather.
- PIN-LOCK WHEELS: For tool-less shifting and maintenance.