Husqvarna 967860701 K770 VAC, 12 in.
Husqvarna K 770 VAC is a lightweight power cutter for dry cutting and has the power and all qualities of the standard K 770 while adding the benefit of dust extraction. With an easy to connect 2'' hose dust is effectively transported to an external dust extractor. K 770 VAC has an impressive maximum cutting depth of 122 mm, very close to that of a 14'' machine. Suitable with a Husqvarna S 26 dust extractor.
- Easy to connect - The 2'' hose is easely connected to an external dust extractor.
- Effective cutting - The powerful engine paired with the external dust extractor enables superior dry cutting performance.
- Maximised cutting depth - The integrated gearbox, positioning of the pulley and the 60 mm ?ange enables a cutting depth of 123 mm, very close to that of a 14" machine.
- Smart and effective protection - The double foldable protections enable better dust handling and fold into the blade guard during operation
- Output power - 5 hp
- Cylinder displacement - 4.48 cu.inch
- Electrode gap - 0.02 in
- Exhaust emissions (CO2 EU V) - 711 g/kWh
- Product size width - 8.7 in
- Product size height - 16.1 in
- Weight - 24.25 lbs
- Vibrations left/front handle - 4.0 m/s²
- Vibrations right/rear handle - 2.8 m/s²
- Cutting depth, max - 4.8 in
- Blade diameter, max - 12 in
- Arbor diameter - 0.8/1 in
- Blade thickness, max - 0.16 in
- Peripheral speed, max - 10000 fpm
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) - 115 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear - 98 dB(A)