2023 Mahindra 2638 HST with Loader
Tier IV Engine, Four stroke, Direct Injection, Mahindra Common Rail Injection
HST – 3 range
Category 1, 3 point hitch
31 HP @ PTO
Operating Weight: 3130 lbs
Front End Loader Lift Capacity: 1634 lbs.
Mahindra 2638 Tractor and FEL
This Mahindra 2638 Tractor and FEL Feature the Following:
- Hydrostat Transmission – 3-Range, Speeds-Infinite
- 37.4 hp Diesel Engine. Four-stroke, Naturally Aspirated, Direct Injection, Water Cooled, Four-stroke, Direct Injection.
- 4 WD
- 3-Pt Hitch/ Cat 1
- Independent PTO
Industry Leading 7 Year Limited Powertrain Warranty
Ideal Uses For the Mahindra 2638 Tractor and FEL
- Specialty / Hobby Farming
- Grounds Maintenance
- Hay Equine / Livestock / Dairy
- Rural Lifestyle
- Materials Handling
TAKING COMFORT AND PERFORMANCE TO THE NEXT LEVEL.
The 2600 series offers the most user-friendly Compact Utility Tractors in Mahindra’s arsenal. But don’t be fooled into thinking these affordable tractors compromise on quality and power. 2600 machines are perfect for general farming and landscaping jobs that require the best of the essentials, while also possessing choice features designed for comfort and convenience. That’s a lot of tractor for your dollar!
Key Advantages of the Mahindra 2638
- NO DPF (Diesel particulate filter) – Eliminate lost time, maintenance, and high heat for better overall comfort for you. There’s NO Regeneration Cycle. The mCRD™ ENGINE has up to 45% larger engine displacement than the competition while still reducing emissions.
- REINFORCED STEEL Fenders and Hood
- Fender Mounted Loader Joystick
- Stylish Grill and Headlight Assembly
- mCOMFORT Suspension Seat
- Easy Access to Battery, Air Filter and Fuel Tank
- Push button control, REAR REMOTE VALVES (optional on some models)
- Easy Access Flat Platform
LARGEST DISPLACEMENT ENGINE
2600 series tractors come equipped with the largest engine displacement in its class, allowing for lower operating RPM, longer life, quieter operations, more hauling capability, and better fuel economy.
Servicing your tractor has never been easier. Hood and side panels open quickly and efficiently with no tools required, providing ease of access for radiator, battery, filter replacement, and oil checks.
2600 series tractors contain the flattest operator station in its class, with a full rubber mat, allowing for easy entry and filtered vibration. These features allow for easy entry into the vehicle’s station, while also filtering rough vibration to help prevent operator fatigue.
All 2600 series tractors come standard with Mahindra’s own mComfort seat. Features include extra cushioning for operator relief, mechanical suspension seats, and foldable armrests.
All 2600 series tractors come equipped with fender mounted loader joystick controls, cup holder, 12V socket, and integrated cellphone holder with charger.
Specifications for Mahindra 2638 Tractor and FEL:
- Type: Four-stroke, Naturally Aspirated, Direct Injection, Water Cooled Diesel Engine Four-stroke, Direct Injection, Water Cooled Diesel Engine
- Engine HP: 37.4 @ 2400
- Displacement: [in3 (cc) 166.7 (2732)
- Number of Cylinders: 4
- Fuel Tank: 9 Gallons
- Transmission: Hydrostat – 3-Range, Speeds-Infinite
- Wet Disc Brake, Mechanical
- Rear PTO RPM 540 @ 2400
- Mid PTO RPM 2000 @ 2500 (OPT)
- PTO HP (kW) 31 (23.2) 29.5 (22)
- Open Center
- 3-Point Hitch: CAT 1, Lift Capacity: 2646#
- Battery: 12 V, 800 CCA
- Alternator: 12 V, 90 A
- Length Overall [in (mm)] 119.3
- Width Overall [in (mm)] 63.2 (1605) 71.1 (1805) 71.5 (1817)
- Overall Height [in (mm)] 94.4 (2400)
- Wheelbase [in (mm)] 67.7 (1719)
- Minimum Ground Clearance [in (mm)] 14.5 (370)
- Weight [lb (kg)] 3130 (1420) Open Station, 3351 (1520) CAB
WHEELS & TIRES CHOICES
- AG [Front/Rear] 7-16 6PR / 11.2-24 4PR
- IND [Front/Rear] 10-16.5 / 43 x 16-20
MAHINDRA LOADER MODEL 2638CL
- Standard Bucket Size [in] 66
- Maximum Lift Height [in] 101.4
- Dig Depth [in] 4.5
- Lift Capacity to Full Height at Pivot Pin [lbs] 1634
- Breakout Force [lbs] 2696
- Shipping Weight [lbs] 985