Worksaver SCG-48S 48" Grapple Universal Skid Steer Mount
Simplicity with strength and capacity best describes our Sub-Compact Mini Tine Grapples. Engineered for sub-compact tractors (up to 32-hp) equipped with a loader to handle debris and so much more — the SCG-48S & SCG-48JD are changing the way properties owners are cleaning up. This 48-inch wide grapple with either “universal” skid steer hook-up or John Deere Series hook up offers the operator the ability to own a job matched tool to collect debris, firewood, brush or orchard prunings, resulting in time savings and low cost of ownership. Fabricated from 3/8” steel these grapples have the strength with minimum weight to allow the owner to maximize the lift capacity of the loader.
- Upper grapple, lower tines have CNC gripping notches cut into them to help secure material.
- Single upper grapple is 28” wide.
- Parking stand to assist storage and hook-up.
- Durable square tubing provides strength to lower tines.
- 33-inch grapple opening for ease of gathering materials.
- 1.5” x 8” cylinder for upper clamp is job matched.
- Shipped less hoses & fittings, allowing the dealer to correctly match the hose length to the tractor/loader.
- Tractor remote hydraulic ports are required to operate the grapple.