2021 Gravely PRO-Turn 600 60" Kawasaki FX1000
SURPASSING EXPECTATIONS WAS A GIVEN. OUR GOAL WAS TO REDEFINE THEM.
Introducing the new Pro-Turn 600, the latest and greatest addition to our new generation of zero turn lawnmowers. We’ve pulled out all the stops to build a commercial machine focused on operator comfort without sacrificing its superior performance, and we wrapped it all up in a sleek new design. You’ll cut more acreage faster yet feel less fatigued when you trailer-up for the night. Once you hop on board this new standard for commercial mowers, you’ll never look back.
Features may include:
Makes you feel like you’re part of the machine, giving you more control and comfort by removing bumps and jolts, even while mowing at higher speeds. That means less fatigue by the end of the day. It’s also specially designed to self-adjust for less maintenance.
X-Factor III Deck
A new deck has been completely redesigned for better grass dispersion. Its new look is constructed from seven-gauge steel to deliver years of solid performance.
Large Diameter Tires
On both the front and rear provide a smoother ride and more traction on varying conditions.
- PRO-Turn® 600
- 60" Kawasaki® FX1000
- Zero-Turn Mower
- Kawasaki® FX1000
- 35 HP
- 999 CC
- Parker HTG Transmission
- Axle: Fixed, Greaseable Caster Fork Tubes
- Smooth 15 X 6-6 Semi Pneumatic
- Radial Turf 26 X 12-16
- Ground Speed (Approx. Mph) (Forward/Reverse): 15 MPH / 7 MPH
- Blade: 18,000 FPM
- 60 in.
- Cutting: 1.0 in. - 5.5 in. | (W/ Rops Down): 47.8 in | (W/ Rops Up): 71.5 in.
- 83 in.
- (W/O Chute): 63 in. | (W/ Chute): 75 in.
- 12.7 gal.
- 1631 lbs.
- Deck Engagement: Electric Clutch Ogura® GT 3.5 | Cutting Positions: 19
- 7 Ga. Steel With .25 in. Spindle Reinforcement | Fabricated X-Factor III
- Spindle Housing Material: Forged Aluminum
- Number Of Spindles: 3 | Bearings: Ball Bearing
- High Back Bolstered With Suspension Pod System
- 5 Year / 1500 Hour Commercial / No Hour Limit First 2 Years | Deck Shell & Frame: Limited Lifetime