Husqvarna W548 Walk Behind Handheld Package # 10
SALE PRICE $6103.84
* MA tax applies
Synchrony 0% for 48 month financing = $127 / mo
Package includes :
- Husqvarna W548 Walk behind mower
- Husqvarna 525BX handheld blower
- Husqvarna 322L trimmer
- Husqvarna 550XP chainsaw
Husqvarna W548 Commercial Walk Behind
- Kawasaki FS600V Engine
- Horse Power is 18.5
- 5.8 Gallon Fuel Capacity
- Drive System
- Pump/Wheel Motor Transmission
- 0.5 - 7 mph Forward Speed
- 0.5 - 3 mph Reverse Speed
- Cutting Deck
- 52 inch, Fabricated
- 7 Gauge Steel
- 1.5 - 5.0 in Cutting Height
- Floating Deck List System
Husqvarna 525BX blower
- Commercial grade handheld blower
- Patented X-torq engine technology
- In combination with the special fan and housing design
- High blowing capacity that is easy to control
- Anti-vibration system Low Vib
- Makes work less strenuous, even during long shifts
- All intuitive controls, i.e. Cruise Control, contribute to efficient and convenient operation at all times
Husqvarna 322L trimmer
- The choke and purge are easy to reach and understand.
- Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for easier starting.
- The X-Torq® engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%.
- Easy to use “tap n go” trimmer head with double trimmer cords. Easy to refill.
- The air purge removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting.
- Hard chromium plated cylinder bore provides increased durability and extended product life.
- The stand alone starter makes it easy to change starter cord if needed.
- Transmission and bevel gear in proven design together with a sturdy trimmer head for trouble free work.
- The efficient air filter provide less cost for service and less engine wear
- Bevel gear designed with high torque and the cutting equipment parallell to the ground for best cutting performance
- Twin line cutting system with Tap 'n Go for quick line feed.
Husqvarna 550XP Chainsaw
- LowVib®: System designed to reduce vibration levels to the operator, which lessens fatigue.
- Adjustable oil pump: Allows you to control oil flow depending on application and weather conditions.
- Retained bar nuts: The retaining function prevents loosing the bar nuts.
- Slimmed-down design: Low, slender saw body makes the chainsaw easy and convenient to handle in any situation.
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 117 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured: 115 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 107 dB(A)
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 11.7 lbs
- Cylinder displacement: 50.1 cm³
- Cylinder displacement: 3.06 cu.inch
- Power output: 4 hp
- Maximum power speed: 10200 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 1.12 US pint
- Fuel consumption: 432 g/kWh
- Idling speed: 2800 rpm
- Spark plug: NGK CMR6H
- Electrode gap: 0.02 in
- Torque, max.: 3.15 Nm
- Recommended bar length, max: 20 in
- Recommended bar length, min: 13 in
- Chain speed at 133% of maximum engine power speed: 85.6 fts