Husqvarna T536Li XP 36V Battery Powered Chainsaw (w/o Battery or Charger)
The Husqvarna T536 LiXP Chainsaw is a top-handle version of the 536Li XP saw, ideal for tree pruning. This cordless chainsaw uses a 36V battery pack that offers the same run times as a gas operated machine without the emissions. TechLite technology offers a chainsaw bar that is 18% lighter than a conventional chainsaw bar making maneuverability easier up in the trees. And a brushless motor offers high, consistent torque that is 25% more efficient than a standard brush motor.
Battery and Charger options for this unit are sold separately »
- Li-ion Power:Avoid the hassle of gas and receive long lasting power with the li-ion battery. Not included with chainsaw.
- TechLite:Easily maneuver this saw with the techlite bar making it up to 18% lighter than a conventional bar.
- Battery Performance:Reliable operation, high power, and equal performance to a gas operated chainsaw, without the emissions. Get as much done on 1 charge that you would on one tank of gas.
- One Battery Fits All:Choose one battery to run all of the Husqvarna battery powered equipment. Sold separately.
- Brushless Motor:High, consistent torque is offered with this brushless motor that is 25% more efficient than a standard brush motor.
- SavE® Mode:Choose this mode to save energy for maximum run time.
- Keypad:Operate this chainsaw from an intuitive keypad where you will find the start, stop and savE® button.
- Chain Speed:Complete your job quickly with a high speed chain designed for fast, smooth cutting.
- Ergonomically Designed:With a weight of only 5 lbs. and balanced for easy operation, this chainsaw is designed with ergonomics in mind.
- Eyelets:Connect a rope to the two eyelets on the frame.
- Rope Attachment:Hoist the saw up a tree easily with the sturdy point for rope fastening.
- Inertia Activated Chain Brake:Injury due to kickback is reduced.