The M-ZT series zero-turn mower from Husqvarna takes performance, productivity, and comfort to a whole new entry-commercial level. The intuitive operator interface, heavy-duty steel frame and commercial rated hydraulic system create the ultimate mowing experience. With a rugged fabricated steel deck that is mulch and collection capable, the M-ZT is practical for all of your property maintenance needs. The high back seat with armrests and adjustable ergonomic steering levers will provide a comfortable ride time after time.
- briggs & stratton engine:the 26 hp briggs & stratton engine gives you dependable starting, performance, and reliabilty for any job.
- commercial drive system:hydro-gear's zt3400 series hydrostatic commerial transmission provides increased speeds with smooth operation.
- cast iron spindle housings:stronger than aluminum, the cast iron spindles are built to last with sealed ball bearings.
- roll over protection:equipped with rops to protect the operator in case of a roll-over. it also can be lowered in areas with low-hanging branches.
- pedal-assisted deck lift:quickly and easily adjust the deck's cutting height from the operator's seat.
- fabricated steel deck:built with 11 gauge steel increases the overall strength and support of your mower's cutting system.
- mega size tube frame:ride in comfort knowing you're supported by an oversized welded frame that improves ride quality and the structural integrity of your mower.
- 3-in-1 capability:collect, mulch, or side discharge! the air induction technology helps lift the grass for a superior cut.
- wide rear tires:provides a smoother, more comfortable ride and less turf compaction.
- convenient control panel:the side mounted choke, throttle, and ignition are easy to access in one location.
- comfortable operation:spring seat suspension, foam grip handles, steering lever adjustments, and adjustable tracking makes using this machine that much more enjoyable.
0% Financing available, contact us today!