Features for the Husqvarna LC221A
The Husqvarna LC221A is a hefty walk behind. AWD (all wheel drive) allows you to mow thick grass, up hills and over tough terrain without any problems. A variable speed transmission allows you to walk at your own comfortable pace. Aggressive tread on the tires is sure to give you enough traction to tackle hills and difficult terrain with ease.
An autochoke start features allows you to start your mower without choking and priming, just pull the cord and go! Plus, a 21” mowing deck will help you get into smaller areas and along edges, so you can get a perfect cut every time. Adjust this mower to your optimal comfort with adjustable handlebars, and 4 wheel height adjusters that can be set in 9 different positions. If you are looking for a walk behind mower that can handle any terrain, the Husqvarna LC221A is for you!
- Honda GCV160 4-Cycle Engine:160cc Honda engine provides 6.9 ft. lbs. of power.
- Autochoke Start:No Priming or adjusting the choke to start your mower, just pull the rope and go!
- All-Wheel Drive:Power to all four wheels. Handles hills, rough terrain, and thick grass with ease.
- Variable Speed:Mow at your own pace.
- 3-in-1 Mower Deck:Mulch, side discharge or bag your clippings.
- Deck Washout Port:Keep the mower deck clean by hooking up a hose to the washout port.