Ariens Mammoth Stand On Snow Removal Machine with 48" Plow
- This is the go anywhere, clear anything behemoth designed and built unlike anything anyone has seen before. From its best-in-class engine, to its aggressive, four-wheel-driven tires, there’s not a snowcovered path it won't clear. You will always have command of this monstrous snow remover with all the controls at your fingertips. Drive with one hand while the other controls the attachments using an electronic joystick. And like its namesake, you’ll be warm and comfortable with its standard handwarmers.
SNO-THRO ATTACHMENT (OPTIONAL)
- Joystick controlled 36” and 48” snow thrower heads have steel scraper blades and skid shoes.
- A 48” blade pivots left and right 30 degrees, easily adjusted by the electric joystick. Steel skid shoes and a thick scraper blade come standard. Poly Scraper Blade is available as an accessory upgrade.
POWER BRUSH (OPTIONAL)
- 44” brush has individual poly bristle wafer for easy replacement. Clears down to the surface for a clean, finished look and alternative for zerotolerance properties.
TWO DE-ICING OPTIONS (OPTIONAL)
- Rear-mounted drop-spreader hopper or 20-gallon brine kit with rear sprayer and wand for spot treatment.
- 852-cc Kawasaki FX850V EFI engine that automatically adjusts to load for maximum efficiency and uninterrupted power in any altitude or snow condition.
- A pair of Hella mini, 6-LED, 18-watt, 1000-lumen light bars illuminate the path forward. Also includes a standard rear facing LED for enhanced safety and operator visibility.
- 2 Years or 500 Hours