Ariens APEX 60 inch 24 HP (Kawasaki)
Top-Tier Zero Turn for Prosumer & Large Acreage cutters
The Ariens APEX series provides commercial performance so that you can cut your mowing time in half and allow your lawn maintain a professional look. This APEX 60 features a 60'' deck and a Kawasaki FR series engine to give you a machine that has the size, power and durability of commercial equipment. Increased protection at heavy wear points works to extend the life of the Apex. Ride in style with the Apex's modern and sleek appearance.
Extra features provide increased comfort and efficiency to make mowing even easier and more relaxing. Your neighbors don't stand a chance in competition.
- Constant Belt Tension System (CBT):Provides constant belt tension. Reduces wear and heat while increasing overall belt life and requires minimal adjustment.
- 10-Gauge Welded Deck:A 5 1/2 inch deep design with a reinforced leading edge provides sufficient airflow for tough mowing conditions.
- Industry Leading Frame Design:Tubular frame rail provides excellent support to the machine.
- Aluminum Spindles:Reduced bearing temperature provides cooler operation. Spindles are maintenance-free.
- Flip-Up Discharge Chute:Reduces damage to the surrounding environment.
- Foot-Operated Deck Lift System:Effortlessly adjust between 15 different cutting positions in 1/4'' increments with vertical pin selection.
- Large Tires:Provide better traction and a smoother ride overall.
- High Back Seat:Padded arm rests and a high back provide greater comfort and help to reduce fatigue during long mowing sessions.
- Removable Rear Wrap:Easily remove the rear wrap in minutes to access engine maintenance items.
- Roll Over Protection System (ROPS) Compatible:Supports a ROPS option to provide additional protection to the operator.
Technical Specs for the Ariens APEX 60 Kawasaki*
|Engine Brand||Kawasaki FR Series|
|Fuel Capacity||5 gallons (18.9 liters)|
|Starting System||Electric Starter|
|Drive Type||Hydro-Gear ZT3100 Transaxles|
|Speed||8 mph forward/4 mph reverse|
|Cutting Deck Material||10ga Steel|
|Spindles||3 Aluminum Spindles
1'' Dia. Steel
Ball Bearing Spindle Bearings
|Deck Lift System||Foot Operated|
|Cutting Height (min-max)||1.5''-5''|
|Seat Back Height||High Back w/ seat springs, lever adjust, arm rests|
|Weight (lbs.)||853 lbs.|
|Width (in.)||62.8'' (without chute)|
|Residential Warranty||4 years or 500 hours|