2022 Husqvarna Z248F Kawasaki
Features for the Husqvarna Z248F Kawasaki
All day comfort and maximum power is available with this Husqvarna Z248F Zero Turn Mower. Choose between 6 different cutting heights with the 48 inch fabricated cutting deck that’s made out of 11-gauge steel for added support, and move quickly through your lawn with the Hydro-Gear EZT hydrostatic transmission that can reach up to 6.5 mph. And, comfort is provided by the 15 inch sliding seat, and adjustable foam padded levers.
- Kawasaki FR691V: Power and durability are guaranteed with the 21.5HP.
- Hydro-Gear EZT: Smooth operation is provided by the variable speed hydrostatic transmission. Reach speeds of 6.5 mph to get your job done quickly.
- ClearCut 48" Fabricated (welded) Cutting Deck: Increased strength is provided by a 48 inch fabricated cutting deck designed out of 11 gauge steel for added support.
- Air Induction Mowing Technology: Improve grass lift and get a superior cut every time by drawing air from the top and bottom of the deck.
- Foot Pan: Remove the foot pan for easy cleaning after mowing and for easy access to service points.
- Cutting Height: Choose between 6 different cutting positions ranging from 1.5-4.0 inches with the hand-operated deck lift system.
- Electric Blade Engagement: Conveniently pull the switch on the control panel to engage the cutting blade.
- Convenient Control Panel: Access the choke, throttle, and ignition all in one convenient place.
- Hour Meter: Keep track of a maintenance schedule with the hour meter.
- Comfortable Operation: Comfortable operation is provided by the 15 inch sliding seat, vibration dampening levers for all day comfort, and foam grips on the steering levers.
Technical Specs for the Husqvarna Z248F Kawasaki*
|Speed Forward (min, max)||0-6.5 mph|
|Speed Reverse (min, max)||0-3.5 mph|
|Tire Size (front, rear)||11 x 6 inches, 18 x 9.5 inches|
|Cutting Deck Material||11-gauge|
|Cutting Width||48 inches|
|Cutting Deck Type||Fabricated|
|Cutting Height Steps||6|
|Deck Lift System||Manual hand operated|
|Cutting Height (min-max)||1.5-4 inches|
|Length (in.)||75 inches|
|Width (in.)||48.5 inches (chute up)
59.8 inches (chute down)