2022 Bobcat S64 P28 C67
C67 Comfort Package Enclosed Cab with HVAC, Sound Reduction, Touch Display with Radio & Bluetooth, Heated Cloth Air Ride Suspension Seat, Premium LED Lights
P28 Performance Package Power Bob-Tach, Attachment Control , Two-Speed, Dual Direction Bucket Positioning, Automatic Ride Control
Selectable Joystick Controls
The Bobcat® S64 skid-steer loader brings new meaning to revolutionary performance.
- Industry-leading breakout force, rated operating capacities and faster cycle times
- One-piece, sealed and pressurized cab, clear visibility and operator-friendly controls
- Engineered to deliver maximum hydraulic performance
- Convenient access for routine maintenance
- Exceptional maneuverability
2022 Bobcat® Skid-Steer Loaders S64
The Bobcat® S64 R-Series skid-steer loader brings new meaning to revolutionary performance with a redesigned inline engine and direct-drive system, improved cooling and enhanced machine protection. Featuring exceptional maneuverability and excellent turning and skidding abilities, the 68-hp S64 makes it easy to accomplish more when working in tight spaces. In addition to its powerful breakout forces, rapid cycle times and increased lift height and capacity, the S64 skid-steer loader also delivers powerful hydraulics for maximum productivity.
Features may include:
Bobcat Features On Demand
- Tailor your equipment to meet your changing needs with Bobcat Features On Demand, available on select R-Series loaders. This technology allows you to select the features you want at the time of purchase, then enable additional features at a later date as your needs change. When you want to enable additional features on your equipment, your dealer can turn them on quickly and easily to help you accomplish more.
Powerful Hydraulics - Loaders
- When it comes to performance, Bobcat® loaders are in a class by themselves. Each component – including the engine, pumps and hydraulic system – is engineered to deliver maximum hydraulic performance so you can work quicker, lift more and outperform your competition.
Increased Lifting Capabilities - Loaders
- The cast-steel lift arm sections of the R-Series loaders are stronger to ensure optimal performance. Combined with the optimized lift-arm linkage, you can handle more challenging jobs with greater confidence and ease.
Standard Controls - Loaders
- With Bobcat Standard Controls, available on select models, a lever controls the drive on each side independently, while your feet control the lift arms and bucket. The farther you stroke the lever, the faster you go. The shorter the stroke, the more torque is delivered to the wheels or tracks – allowing maximum power for pushing into a pile. This tried-and-true system is still a popular style of control.
Selectable Joystick Control - Loaders
- Bobcat Selectable Joystick Control, or SJC, is becoming the most popular control choice among operators. No other joystick in the industry comes close to delivering the level of customization and control. With SJC, you control your loader and attachments easily and comfortably. They're loaded with many Bobcat-exclusive features.
Two-Speed Travel - Loaders
- The Two-Speed travel option boosts your top travel speed. Reduce your travel time across jobsites, limit the need to load and unload your machine on a trailer, and shorten your long-haul tasks.
Remote Control - Loaders
- All loaders that are equipped with Selectable Joystick Control (SJC) can be operated by a remote control system, so you can operate the machine without having to have an operator in the cab. The remote control is completely portable. If you have multiple machines, you can quickly remove the remote from one machine and attach it to another in minutes.
Standard Display - Loaders
- An easy-to-read display panel provides full-featured machine interaction and monitoring capabilities from inside the cab. Run your equipment more efficiently and solve more problems in the field with the innovative IQ display, which supports multiple languages.
Touch Display - Loaders
- With the most advanced in-cab display for compact equipment, you’ll experience detailed machine information and unprecedented device connectivity.