2021 Kawasaki Teryx4 Base
EXPLORE THE OUTDOORS WITH UP TO FOUR
Eager for action, Kawasaki Teryx4™ side x sides are built to dominate the trails. With the perfect combination of rugged sport performance and capability, these vehicles are made to conquer the outdoors with up to four passengers on-board.
Features may include:
- REAL STRENGTH
From the reinforced steel frame to the protective front brush guards, Teryx4™ side x sides are built strong inside and out.
- POWERFUL & RESPONSIVE
Four-stroke, fuel-injected, 783cc engine of Teryx4™ side x sides work in unison with Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) to produce smooth and consistent power over rugged terrain.
- BUILT FOR ADVENTURE
Teryx4™ side x sides are ready to take on all challenges with strong power, agile handling, and a host of modern features for a capable, exhilarating ride.
COMFORT & CONVENIENCE
- EQUIPPED FOR MORE
Conquer the outdoors with thoughtful convenience features that will make your weekend adventures more enjoyable.
- 783cc v-twin engine
- Speed-sensitive electric power steering (eps)
- Fox podium 2.0 piggyback shocks
- Kawasaki strong 3-year limited warranty
- Maxxis® Bighorn tires
- Double-X steel tube frame
- Additional DC outlet in rear
- Year 2021
- Manufacturer Kawasaki
- Model Name Teryx4™
- Trim Name Base
- Generic Type (Primary) Side by Side
- Engine Type 4-stroke, SOHC, 4-valve V-twin
- Displacement 783cc
- Cooling System Liquid-cooled
- Bore 85.0mm
- Stroke 69.0mm
- Compression Ratio 10.7:1
- Engine Torque Maximum: 47.0 lb-ft@ 5500 rpm
- Fuel System DFI® with two 36mm Mikuni throttle bodies
- Ignition TCBI with electronic advance
- Starter Electric