2021 Kawasaki Mule 4000 Trans
A CAPABLE AND VERSATILE WORKHORSE
MULE 4000 TRANS™ side x sides are versatile mid-size two- to four-passenger workhorses that are capable of putting in a hard day of work as well as touring around the property. With the Trans Cab™ system, you get enough room for materials or your entire crew.
Features may include:
- BUILT KAWASAKI STRONG
A 617cc V-twin engine produces strong, dependable performance. Start up in cold or warm temperatures with ease thanks to fuel injection.
HAULING & TOWING
- PACKED WITH PULLING POWER
Move extra equipment, supplies and tools easily with 1,200 lbs. of towing capacity. While you’re at it, haul up to 800 lbs. (400 lbs. in two-row configuration) in the durable steel cargo bed designed to tackle tough loads. The cargo bed also tilts for easy access to the engine compartment.
- MOVE PEOPLE & PAYLOADS
Two- to four-passenger Trans Cab™ system design lets you quickly change from a four-seat crew mover to a two-seat cargo hauler, without the need for tools.
COMFORT & CONVENIENCE
- RIDE PREPARED
Electric Power Steering (EPS), thick padded bench seats and passenger grab bars help make the ride comfortable. The dashboard houses two glove boxes, a 12V DC outlet and cup holders for added convenience, along with a digital fuel gauge and hour meter. A generous 15.8-gallon storage space is located under the hood, making it easy to stow additional belongings.
- 2- to 4-passenger trans cab™ system
- 617cc, v-twin, 4-stroke engine
- 1200-lb towing capacity
- Steel cargo bed with 800-lb capacity
- 2WD/dual-mode rear differential with diff. lock
- Electric Power Steering (EPS)
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with (H,N,R)
- Steel front bumper and steel cargo bed
- Year 2021
- Manufacturer Kawasaki
- Model Name Mule 4000 Trans™
- Trim Name Base
- Generic Type (Primary) Side by Side
- Engine Type 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, OHV, 90 V
- Displacement 617cc
- Cooling System Liquid-cooled
- Bore 2.99 in
- Stroke 2.68 in
- Compression Ratio 10:3:1
- Engine Torque Maximum: 34.7 lb-ft @ 2500 rpm
- Fuel System DFI® with 34mm Mikuni throttle body