2023 Bobcat ZT7061SP
SALE PRICE $13,499.00
Built to boost your bottom line, the ZT7000 zero-turn mower is the peak of toughness and best-in-the-business performance. With transport speeds up to 19 mph, mowing speeds up to 13 mph, top-of-the-line Kawasaki® FX1000V engine, comfort command center and bullnose AirFX™ deck – the ZT7000 lets you knock out quality results, job after job.
Features may include:
Summon Maximum Power and Performance
- Powerful would be an understatement. With up to 35 and 37 hp options on the Kawasaki FX1000V or Briggs & Stratton Vanguard engines, the ZT7000 delivers major power and pro-grade performance that lets your crew knock out more jobs, more efficiently than ever before.
Shift Into High Gear
- Shift to a whole new degree of performance with the ZT7000’s Hydro-Gear ZT-5400 hydrostatic transaxle drive system. Delivering maximum output and torque, it features a two-speed operation that delivers transport speeds up to 19 mph to help you get from job to job in no time.
Best-in-Class Cutting Technology
- When it comes to quality of cut, the ZT7000’s bullnose AirFX deck is the best in the business. Using innovative Air-Gap baffles and vacuum seal technology, it creates superior airflow and lifts up every blade of grass so you can cut them down to size – every time.
More Fuel. Less Downtime.
- Less downtime means more stacks of cash. The 15 gallon dual fuel tanks ensure that no shortage of fuel will ever stop you from filling up your schedule.
Command Comfort and Control
- Get hours of unmatched comfort and control when tackling the toughest jobs. With anti-vibration footplate technology and full-mechanical suspension seat for maximum support — the ZT7000’s comfort command center puts you in command.
Get More Done Faster
- Knocking out job after job is easy when you have top transport speeds of up to 19 mph and fast cutting speeds up to 13 mph.
Maintenance Made Easy
- Make routine maintenance quick, easy and more efficient with a rotating bumper and other access points that give you easy access to internal components.