Bobcat RC44 Brushcat Rotary Cutter 7385981 Fits MT85 MT100 L23 L28
(All loaders must be equipped with case drain kit) (MT85 and MT100 must be equipped with
engine-shut off kit)
Handle tough brush-clearing jobs easily with the industry-leading Brushcat™ rotary cutter attachment designed and built for applications in construction, agriculture, municipalities, and parks-and-recreation departments. The short deck and lightweight design can be used on many machine sizes.
Using the powerful brush cutting action of the dual offset blades, the Brushcat rotary cutter mulches small branches and saplings and cuts through the thickest grass and brush, all while maintaining the optimum power-to-blade ratio.
A lightweight, short deck and superior oscillation enable the brush cutter to follow ground contours to maintain a clean cut, even on slopes.
Bobcat® Brushcat rotary cutters are available in five cutting widths: 44”, 54”, 66”, 72” and 80”. The smallest two models are designed for use with Bobcat® small articulated loaders and mini-track loaders.
Available high-flow models provide vast amounts of torque for the most challenging brush- cutting projects.
- Clear trails or construction sites
- Control brush and undergrowth
- Mulch branches and saplings
How It Works
The Brushcat rotary cutter operates while traveling both in forward and reverse. Front discs on all models allow the attachment to traverse uneven terrain with minimal skips, all while reducing operator fatigue.
- Offset Dual Motor/Blade (66”, 72” and 80” models): Reduces weight, increases visibility, and makes trailering easier.
- Deck Oscillation: Follows ground contours, even on slopes, while maintaining an even cut.
- Short Deck: Provides maximum working visibility and a smaller turning radius for tighter turning around trees, fences, and other obstacles.
- Smooth Underside: Debris doesn’t get caught toon the underside of the deck.
- Front Disc: Front discs help traverse uneven terrain with minimal skips and gouging, while reducing operator fatigue.
- Double-Edged Blades: Provide bidirectional cutter rotation by switching the cutter heads, increasing overall blade life.
- Direct Drive Motor: Efficiently transfers power straight through to the blades. Enjoy reduced maintenance with the gearbox-free design.
- High- Flow Models: Provides increased torque for better performance in thick brush.