Bobcat 56" Log Grapple for MT & SAL
The free-hanging 56-inch log grapple attachment for mini track and small articulated loaders has the brute force and agility to lift and move heavy logs and brush – even on tight worksites or properties.
Top Grapple Attachment Tasks
- Clear land of fallen trees
- Collect brush for site cleanup
- Load heavy logs onto trailers
- Assist in felling trees of all sizes
- Transport logs around lumber yard
How the Log Grapple Works
The free-hanging 56-inch log grapple is mounted on a rotator and swings out like a pendulum to grab logs and brush.
- Reinforced tines: Give operators a powerful and lasting grip on logs and brush, even in tough conditions.
- Integrated tree pusher: Pushes trees to ensure they fall in the intended direction.
- Rope bollards: Help maximize stability and control when directing debris during cutting.
- Heavy-duty teeth: Stabilize logs of all sizes during daily operation.