2023 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 4x4i EPS Fragment Camo Gray
THE POWER TO OUTMUSCLE THE OUTDOORS
Powered by a fuel-injected 749cc V-twin engine that delivers mammoth power, the Brute Force® 750 4x4i ATV offers high-level performance for your outdoor adventures. With 1,250-lb towing capacity and independent suspension, this ATV is suitable for people ages 16 and older.
Features may include:
- POTENT V-TWIN
The Brute Force® 750 4x4i EPS ATV delivers more than enough power to dominate demanding trails or get you through a day at the jobsite.
CVT & DRIVE
- THE POWER OF CHOICE
Combat harsh terrain with responsive acceleration thanks to Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT). Experience superior traction and performance in a variety of conditions with variable control front differential lock and selectable drive modes.
- SMOOTH RIDE
Exceptional maneuvering and capability help you navigate through rough terrain with ease.
- Independent four-wheel suspension
- Front and rear cargo racks
- Speed-sensitive Electric Power Steering (EPS)
- Year 2023
- Manufacturer Kawasaki
- Model Name Brute Force® 750 4x4i
- Trim Name EPS Fragment Camo Gray
- Generic Type (Primary) Utility
- Engine Type 4-stroke, V-twin, SOHC
- Displacement 749cc
- Cooling System Liquid-cooled
- Bore 85.0mm
- Stroke 66.0mm
- Compression Ratio 9.3:1
- Engine Torque Maximum: 42.7 lb-ft @ 4750 rpm
- Fuel System DFI® with two 36mm throttle bodies
- Ignition Digital DC-CDI
- Starter Electric