2022 KAWASAKI TERYX KRX 1000 SPECIAL EDITION
Sale price $23,499 Plus Freight!
MSRP $25,199.99 plus freight!
- TURN ADVENTURE UP A NOTCH: The Teryx KRX® 1000 Special Edition are purpose-built to take adventure to the next level and feature model-exclusive color and graphics.
- SPECIAL EDITION: Complete with 6.5-inch door speakers and a 12-inch subwoofer, the high-grade Hifonics® Bluetooth®/AM/FM audio system provides a premium soundtrack to any adventure. Take to the trails with a 600W 5-channel stereo source unit.
- FUNCTION MEETS FORM: The Teryx KRX® 1000 represents a new generation of styling for Kawasaki sport side x sides. Design is elevated to the next level with an aggressive look to complement its groundbreaking performance.
- AGGRESSIVE STYLING: Fierce-looking shocks, massive front grill and LED headlights, taillights and line-type position lamps reflect the enormity of the trail-conquering potential. Eight-spoke cast aluminum wheels and colored beadlock rings give an aftermarket flare.
- RIDE IN COMFORT: Go the extra mile in comfort with adjustable, thick cushioned, high-back bucket seats, tilt steering and integrated half doors. Speed-sensitive Electric Power Steering (EPS) provides optimized steering assistance and helps absorb steering kickback for enhanced handling and reduced driver fatigue.
- CABIN CONVENIENCE: The cabin offers a surprising level of convenience for all-day excursions, like five easy-access cup holders, and a 12-volt DC power outlet. The large glove box and dashboard storage compartments provide a secure place to stash personal items.
- TESTED BY TOUGH TERRAIN: To achieve exceptional performance without sacrificing comfort, it was imperative for the Teryx KRX® 1000 sport side x side to be equipped with a stable chassis with a commanding footprint. High ground clearance is complemented by arched front A-arms and 4-link rear trailing arms.
- CLASS-LEADING LONG-TRAVEL SUSPENSION: Independent front and rear suspension feature high-performance FOX shocks. Double wishbone front suspension provides an impressive 19 inches of travel up front while the four-link trailing-arm suspension delivers 21 inches in the rear.
- COMMANDING FOOTPRINT: The long 99-inch wheelbase, combined with the long wheel travel, contributes to dynamic stability and ride comfort, while the wide 59-inch tread stance helps the vehicle maintain its line when cornering.
- HIGH STANCE: Massive ground clearance allows the class-leading suspension travel to fully articulate for a smooth, stable ride. The angled shape of the underbody complements the ample clearance to enhance the chassis capability to clear technical terrain.
- TIRES FOR ANY TRAIL: The large 31-inch MAXXIS® Carnivore tires help reduce rolling resistance in technical terrain and feature an off-road tread pattern for enhanced grip. Their 8-ply construction offers excellent puncture resistance.
- BUILT TO CONQUER WHERE OTHERS CAN'T: The Teryx KRX® 1000 sport side x side is purpose-built to outmuscle all terrain and more than ready to overpower any challenge.
- BUILT FOR THE EXTREME: A compact 999cc parallel-twin engine delivers high power and high torque. Well-balanced performance is ideal for handling a wide range of situations at both high and low speeds, from trail running to technical navigation.
- CVT & CENTRIFUGAL CLUTCH: A large-volume Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) and centrifugal clutch deliver smooth acceleration and precise throttle control to help you maintain positive traction in challenging technical sections. Seamless engine braking provides consistent deceleration on downhills.
- POWER IN YOUR HANDS: Dual power modes offer versatility for driver preference and different terrain conditions: low power for a milder throttle response, or full power for responsive high-speed performance.
- DRIVE MODE SYSTEM: Switch between 2WD/4WD and front differential lock on the fly with electrically selectable drive modes.
- ENGINEERED TO OUTMUSCLE: The Teryx KRX® 1000 sport side x side is built to be the toughest machine out on the trails. What a lot of sport side x sides owners add with aftermarket components comes as standard equipment.
- EXPLORE NEW TERRITORY: The highly rigid frame features an integrated 8-point Rollover Protective Structure (ROPS). Large-diameter A-arms and trailing arms utilize an arc shape for greater clearance, also allowing the long-travel suspension to soak up more terrain.
- TOUGHER THAN TRAILS: Steel and composite skid plates provide class-leading coverage while steel floorboard guards also help protect the vehicle from trail debris.
- CONFIDENT & AGGRESSIVE: Strong and progressive stopping power is provided by four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes. 15-inch aluminum wheels add to the aggressive styling and feature bead-lock rims designed to hold the tire beads in place in off-road riding situations.
Front - Dual hydraulic discs with two-piston calipers
Rear - Dual hydraulic discs with single-piston calipers
Standard - 13.7 in.
Max. - 14.4 in.
Double wishbone, FOX 2.5 PODIUM LSC shocks with piggyback reservoir, fully adjustable preload, and 24-position adjustable compression damping
Travel - 18.6 in.
4-link trailing-arm, FOX 2.5 PODIUM LSC shocks with piggyback reservoir, fully adjustable preload, and 24-position adjustable compression damping
Travel - 21.1 in.