2022 Bobcat ZT3561SH
- Year 2022
- Manufacturer Bobcat®
- Model Name ZT3500 Zero-Turn Mower
- Trim Name ZT3561SH
- Generic Type (Primary) Zero-Turn Mower
- Engine Model: Kaw FX730V
- Displacement 726 cm³
We built the ZT3500 zero-turn mower to deliver commercial-grade durability and performance at an affordable price complete with a standard 7-gauge steel frame, Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400 hydrostatic transaxle and a high-back, full-mechanical suspension seat. Convenient maintenance, a great cut and all-day mowing comfort make the ZT3500 the perfect machine for anyone ready to take on the toughest turf.
Features may include:
Get a Lift in Commercial-Grade Power
- There’s always more work to be done. When you need a lift in power, the ZT3500 lets you command it with the Kawasaki FX series engine. It packs commercial-grade power and zero-turn performance that make quick work out of every job – no matter the size.
Smooth. Steady. Powerful.
- Rely on smooth and steady mowing power even at your fastest speeds with the superior Hydro-Gear ZT-3400 hydrostatic transaxles. Delivering more torque, more output and more speed – whenever you need it.
Extra Fuel Capacity
- Extra fuel capacity lets you stay focused on what’s most important – your turf. The ZT3500 comes standard with rugged, roto-molded dual fuel tanks with capacity up to 7.8 gallons.
Gear Up for the Perfect Drive
- Make quick work out of big jobs with ground speeds up to 10 mph – especially when your job depends on getting more done in a day.
An Unrivaled Quality of Cut
- The deep profile, 61 in. TufDeck Pro cutting system is designed with welded, cast aluminum spindles and replaceable, bolt-on baffles for a clean, reliable cut – every time.
Experience a Smoother Ride
- The ZT35000 offers great control and a smooth, comfortable ride for traversing over even the toughest terrains. Effortlessly maneuver your zero-turn mower with large, 23 in. zero-turn drive tires to get the job done – no matter how big your property.
Command More Comfort & Control
- Get hours of ride comfort when tackling big jobs with ergonomic controls and a high-back, full-mechanical suspension seat designed for maximum back support.