2021 Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000 eS
Price does not include $900.00 destination fee.
YOUR WORLD. YOUR ADVENTURE.
Built from the ground up to be the ultimate sport side x sides, the Teryx KRX® 1000 lineup is not to be denied by the world's toughest trails. The game-changing Teryx KRX 1000 series inspires confidence with a terrain-taming combination of power, performance and capability. Add in an unprecedented level of comfort and the superior build quality of Kawasaki side x sides, and you've got everything you need to push the limits for an adventure of a lifetime.
Features may include:
- BUILT TO CONQUER WHERE OTHERS CAN'T
The Teryx KRX® 1000 sport side x side is purpose-built to outmuscle all terrain and more than ready to overpower any challenge.
- TESTED BY TOUGH TERRAIN
To achieve exceptional performance without sacrificing comfort, it was imperative for the Teryx KRX® 1000 sport side x side to be equipped with a stable, high clearance chassis with a commanding footprint, featuring a high-spec, long-travel suspension system.
- ENGINEERED TO OUTMUSCLE
The Teryx KRX® 1000 sport side x side was designed to be the toughest machine out on the trails. It was built to to go the distance and built with added beneficial accessories that come standard, such as beadlock wheels, maximum skid plate coverage, and integrated doors.
- FUNCTION MEETS FORM
The Teryx KRX® 1000 represents a new generation of styling for Kawasaki sport side x sides. Design is elevated to the next level with an aggressive look to complement its groundbreaking performance.
- Powerful, high torque 999cc parallel-twin engine
- Massive Ground Clearance And Long-Travel Suspension
- Highly rigid frame with integrated roll-over protective structure (rops)
- Kawasaki Electronic Control Suspension (KECS)
- FOX 2.5 Live Valve Internal Bypass shocks
- Selectable three-mode semi-active dampening control
- TFT color instrumentation
- KQR™ Sport Roof
- Sport Front Bumper
- Special color and graphics
- Year 2021
- Manufacturer Kawasaki
- Model Name Teryx KRX® 1000
- Trim Name eS
- Generic Type (Primary) Side by Side
- Engine Type 4-stroke, DOHC, 8-valve parallel-twin
- Displacement 999cc
- Cooling System liquid cooled
- Bore 92.0 mm
- Stroke 75.1 mm
- Compression Ratio 11.5:1
- Engine Torque Maximum: 76.7 lb-ft @ 7000 rpm
- Fuel System DFI with two 50mm throttle bodies
- Ignition TCBI with electronic advance
- Starter Electric